10th Grade Planning Timeline
- Keep those grades up! You might have a lot going on this year, but it's important to stay focused on your schoolwork.
- Continue your conversations with your school counselors, teachers, family members, and trusted adults about your plans for college or other paths.
- Update your college planning file with any new awards, positions, volunteer experiences, etc.
- Continue to get involved in extracurricular activities. Remember, many admissions officers look for well-rounded students who participate in the world around them.
- If you have room in your schedule, consider a part-time job or volunteer position.
- Look into participating in academic enrichment programs, summer workshops, and camps with specialty focuses such as music, arts, and sciences.
- Begin preparing and studying for the PSAT and Pre-ACT.
College and Career Planning